As our last event for 2016 we wanted to focus on 17 trends, big and small, we are seeing in digital behaviours and technology that will shape digital experiences in 2017.
- Telling a bigger story
- Security: Did your fridge take down Census?
- The simple complexity of WeChat
- Girls in tech
- Next social
- Bespoke Managed Services
- Atomic Design
- HTML 5.1 is picture perfect
- Bringing offline retail experiences online
- Notofonts go global
- Drones become useful
- AI everything
- Contextual SEO
- Bumpy pixels
- Augmented reality goes mainstream
- Blockchain redefines the economy
Are you digitally ready for 2017?
The Melbourne office is offering complimentary 90 minute idea workshops in January/February 2017